We welcome you to apply for the 2024-2025 school year. Our application process is outlined below.
- Complete an application for each child. Applications for the 2024-2025 school year are now available. There is a $200 non-refundable application fee. If you are applying to 2023-2024 please email email@example.com to inquire availability.
- Submit all required documentation. You will receive an email from the Admissions office listing all required documents and how to access them via your Eagles Net account. All recommendation forms are submitted digitally through Eagles Net and will be sent to DKJA directly from your child(ren)’s school. Recommendation forms will be available in your electronic checklist in Eagles Net once the application has been processed.
- Please send your child's current school the K-12 Record Release form for each child applying.
- Use your Eagles Net account to keep track of documents that DKJA has received and what is still outstanding.
- Applicants for kindergarten are required to attend a Kindergarten Activity Day. Information about registration will be provided once an application is received.
- Applicants for kindergarten will also be given an academic assessment. The Admissions Office will contact parents to schedule individual appointments after all admissions documentation has been received. (This assessment is separate from the Kindergarten Activity Day.)
- Applicants for grades 1-8 are required to spend a day at the school. Parents will be contacted to schedule a day visit once admissions documentation is received.
- Applicants for grades 1-8 will be given an academic assessment during their day visits.
- Applicants for grades 9 and above must take the Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT) and submit the scores to DKJA (score reporting code 2855).