To that end, DKJA strives to achieve its goals by focusing on the following ideals:
1. We ensure a program infused with Jewish values, recognizing that learning occurs in both formal and informal settings.
2. We provide a rigorous academic experience for each of our students, responsive to their diverse needs.
3. We guide each of our students to succeed in their educational journey at DKJA, allowing for maximal intellectual and social emotional growth.
4. We seek to create within each of our students a passion for learning by inspiring them to become life-long learners.
5. We emphasize character development within the Jewish tradition, recognizing the intrinsic value of every human being.
6. We ensure that our students are exposed to a diversity of experiences guided by a talented and dedicated faculty as role models.
7. We provide thoughtful and meaningful experiential educational opportunities which are designed to inspire our students.
8. We seek to create a mutually supportive partnership of students alongside their peers, our faculty, and our families.
9. We strive to inculcate within our students: a lifelong connection to Jewish community; respect for each human being; a drive towards activism to better society; and a deep and abiding commitment to live an ethical life.