As part of Donna Klein Jewish Academy, the Seiff Learning Program, is designed for students in Grades 3-8 who benefit from a specialized educational environment to develop their strengths while supporting any areas of academic weakness. The Seiff Learning Program specifically serves students with average to high average cognitive abilities who have not reached their potential levels of academic success within a traditional classroom setting. The program emphasizes a small student to teacher ratio while providing a structured learning environment. In the Seiff Learning Program, students experience a comprehensive Jewish values-based education that prioritizes each individual child’s learning needs.
Admission to the Seiff Learning Program is based on a current psychoeducational evaluation that has been completed within the last three years.
- Personalized learning environment through which each student can experience success
- An Individualized Student Educational Plan will be created upon entry to the program to support each child’s unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Individualized attention in a small class setting with specialized instruction from an experienced learning specialist
- Daily learning strategies and study skills to include goal setting, time management, organization, test preparation, and notetaking
- Classrooms provide a flexible learning environment to allow students to work comfortably at their own pace in a nurturing and supportive community